Friday, March 20, 2015

Daycare Sign In Sign Out Binder

Done! I put together my sign in/out binders for the in-home daycare, and while I'm sure there is future editing to be had, I have another item checked off on my check list!   A product of my obsession with ETSY clip art and need to organize anything and everything.
  
The daily sheets are on the front cover. Every day, I will fill them out for parents to see and once signed, I will erase them. Doing it this way, I can give my printer a break and parents won't have their cars and kitchen counter-tops littered with papers. I will use a wet-erase marker to record the information (You could try a dry-erase marker, but I have a feeling you'll regret it the minute the ink starts smudging). I created three versions of the daily sheet: the Infant Daily Sheet (as seen below-...well, kinda. The link is a more recently updated version), a Toddler Daily Sheet, and a Preschool Daily Sheet.



 Since I want the front cover to remain private, It's displayed standing up (sideways) with the back showing. 




 Here's a look at what's on the inside:

Sign In Sign Out Sheet:


Authorized Pickup and Drop Off List: (Include in Registration Folder)


Emergency Information Sheet: (Include in Registration Folder)


 I'll update in September, when I start using them for the in-home daycare!



No comments:

Post a Comment