Thursday, March 26, 2015

Daycare Menu

 THIS took the longest out of everything I've done so far. I really wanted a Daycare Menu that was better than what you typically see at a daycare. It always drove me nuts how daycares seem to make the healthy, unhealthy. For example, peaches. Do you know how many centers I've worked at that serve peaches in syrup?! WHYYY?! Or applesauce that has added sugar or corn syrup? Unnecessary people! Also, why can't you just pick the peanut butter that you have to stir instead of the sugar one? You already have a knife out anyway!   My goal with this menu was to have whole fruit/vegetable centered-snacks and health-conscience meals. Is it perfect? Heck no. But it's better than what they typically would get. Let me know how you modify this in the comments below!




Hope this is helpful,


No comments:

Post a Comment